Lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, this may be in the wrong area or site hahaha

but I have a 2007 Avalanche LTZ with Autoride.....

I want to go 2/3 but am lost as to which setup to go with?

I and under the impression from what I have read to use spindles in the front and springs in the rear, but which set?

Does my Avalanche have the same set-up as the Tahoe, Suburban etc???

Thanks and sorry for the ignorance.

Jimmy

OP
OP
J

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, that was the one I thought, but wasnt sure!

OP
OP
J

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here you go this is all you need
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=87

any other questions just call or email me. ive lowered many of these locally and sold many kits here.

Hey Tony, I was about to order this over a month ago but I started having weird noises in the front. I wanted to fix that problem first to see where I was financially to do the drop. After a Pain in the ass time crunch with work and etc....I have come to the conclusion that I need front shocks. Any suggestions of what I should be looking for that will work well with the drop?

Again I have the autoride, but would be willing to by pass it if possible.

Thanks for the insight.

jimmy

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
off-topic, but are u interested in a Corsa exhaust setup for your avy? I have one that fits it im trying to sell...

:shake:

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Tony, I was about to order this over a month ago but I started having weird noises in the front. I wanted to fix that problem first to see where I was financially to do the drop. After a Pain in the ass time crunch with work and etc....I have come to the conclusion that I need front shocks. Any suggestions of what I should be looking for that will work well with the drop?

Again I have the autoride, but would be willing to by pass it if possible.

Thanks for the insight.

jimmy

http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=106

YGPM

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a lightly used McGaughys 2/3 that was pulled from an 09 Escalade after about 4,000 miles I need to sell. It includes spindles, rear springs, shock extenders and helper bags. PM me if yall are interested.

OP
OP
J

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a lightly used McGaughys 2/3 that was pulled from an 09 Escalade after about 4,000 miles I need to sell. It includes spindles, rear springs, shock extenders and helper bags. PM me if yall are interested.

i guess i gotta bump up the posts to pm....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel