Lost Tahoe & Yukon Thief deterrents ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im really glad my area is fairly safe still. if its that much of an issue in your areas i geuss the cost is justified. ive been debating on getting an alarm for my civic. they never really came with anything and i have 4k dumped into that car so far. i haven't had any problems even when i travel but maybe ive just been lucky. maybe i should put an alarm system higher on the list. it has been drawing more attention with the last couple upgrades.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Across the street, retired Police office, next door, husband and wife both fresh out of the Marines moved in a year ago, (I have seen some of his arsenal), down the street 3 houses, county Sheriff deputy, then further in a retired FBI agent. If anyone tries anything around me, they would need to be quick, invisible, know who’s is not home. If it happens elsewhere, I have insurance.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Across the street, retired Police office, next door, husband and wife both fresh out of the Marines moved in a year ago, (I have seen some of his arsenal), down the street 3 houses, county Sheriff deputy, then further in a retired FBI agent. If anyone tries anything around me, they would need to be quick, invisible, know who’s is not home. If it happens elsewhere, I have insurance.
I like those odds!

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't worry about it, it's insured and can track it thru my built in radar deterctor via phone app, which annoyingly tells me where it is every 15 minutes, half the year wild animals are the only thing the truck sees anyway. If I lived in a high crime area I would have some sort of built in find me box, although maybe I don't want it back after it's damaged or beat to hell. You know you can have a lot of fun with a Callaway :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts