Lost power to Passenger side windows and sunroof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KR66

Reaction score
(2001 Yukon XL slt) I had a sudden loss of power to both passenger side windows and the sunroof? I checked all the fuses can't find any information on a relay that would power just to passenger windows and sunroof? Any ideas? It can't be the child lock because it's affecting the sunroof, anyone know what could do this? What to check I asked a few Auto parts stores and had a couple shops look at it they are all baffled. Thanks

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(2001 Yukon XL slt) I had a sudden loss of power to both passenger side windows and the sunroof? I checked all the fuses can't find any information on a relay that would power just to passenger windows and sunroof? Any ideas? It can't be the child lock because it's affecting the sunroof, anyone know what could do this? What to check I asked a few Auto parts stores and had a couple shops look at it they are all baffled. Thanks
Tech-2 time, need to pull the BCM codes.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you checked the fuse shown below, and measured voltage on both sides of the fuse using the integrated test points on the fuse?

1640962942400.png

Capture.JPG

And this one in the underhood fusebox (not sure if it's a 50a or 60a; maybe there's a diagram in your truck):

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk