Losing radiators water/canceling heater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texast224

Reaction score
Let me through this out there - possible you are arcing a hole through anything?

I have a bad ground somewhere in my system I think because I burn holes in my radiators about every 18 months.

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I added water! :banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

i am just catching up here. Is your heater core leaking or just it hoses or control valve?

Thanx for joining, the leak was from the heater hoses in the last picture I canceled the heating system but I still need to add water every few days

Thats my problem I dont know about the engine but the engine oil seems good

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much water in the last top off? Also it should be a coolant mix. In your environment water is going to boil off fast.

True I checked it the box was empty as usual :D but the radiator was almost full I fell it to the top and the box to "hot" today I will try it again

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reservoir cracked on the bottom side? Fill it up, grab a few sodas, start it and make a day out of watching it.

Hahaha, no it's not cracked and for the first time since I had this truck the water still there :D :beer: I just checked it out I hope it will last more soon I am going on a road trip for about 900km

OP
OP
saif najd

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, no it's not cracked and for the first time since I had this truck the water still there :D :beer: I just checked it out I hope it will last more soon I am going on a road trip for about 900km

Sorry for the late report, thankfully I don't have any leaks any more :thumbup: :beer:

Thank you for all the help in this matter

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
The water you lost since the heater remove might have just been water replacing air that was bleeding out of the radiator over time. It's a thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160