Looking to drop my 07' Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
he didnt put thr rear spring spacers in?

but he put the new bumpstops in right?

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
ummm maybe my lingo is incorrect. The only thing he gave back to me beside the stock stuff was two tan/creme colored things. Im sure they go under the springs. I guess that is the bump stops then? I'll try to find a pic.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no the 2 tan creme things are the new shorter bumpstops YOU NEED to put those in.

The kit came with black spacers that lift the truck back up. Check to see if you see them.

they are the black things in this pic
34324.jpg

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
The tan short bump stops were not put in. Those should be easy for me to put in myself right? Its dark outside so I will check tomorrow for the spacers. That is whats under the springs correct?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes the black ones are ither on top or bottom of spacer.

the bumpstops on your frame pull out like at a 30-45 degree angle just wiggle it.

the new bumpstops push right in i use a flat head screw driver to get them in the groove if needed

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
ok, I will see if I can check real quick. I'll let you know in a few. It took him a long time to put them in, I don't think he's done this much before. Thanks man, I appreciate this.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all good. Im here after a sale also.

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I looked and seen the black spacers on the bottom. I didn't want to crawl under cause its been raining but everything else looked ok. I will put up some pics of the set-up after it dries tomorrow. Thanks again man, this is why I went with you, everyone said your the best!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so yours are set at the 3 inch level so they say. With the spacer out you will get 1 more inch.

IM looking at the back of your truck and id say the springs gave you like 3.5 inch drop. OH well well see after you throw measurments.

OP
OP
CHOO CHOO

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I know this sounds dumb, but how do I measure this correctly? Where do I start and stop measuring?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo