Looking for Rotors - Need assistance!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nimrod.sixty9

Hold on, I got this.
Reaction score
RA,

I have a 1999 Yukon SLT 2WD and dont know which rotor will work. I see 4WD and others that say nothing. Am I to assume these are for the 2WD? I also see different sizes; no clue here.

I would like to have the cheapest workable rotor. Please let me know what to order and TYF will have you another sale.

Thanks!

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2wd, where are you getting them from? Autozone, advance auto etc.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2wd, where are you getting them from? Autozone, advance auto etc.

Uuuuum I would guess from Rock auto, being that this thread is posted in Rockauto's section and all......... Just saying.....:lol2:

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, wife had a honey do mission for me. But here you are. This states for daily driver but they have some a lil cheaper but I would go with these and don't forget the bearings. For our trucks you would select the RWD one for rear wheel drive , not being funny but not sure if you knew. I will look up Advance Auto Parts and see what 2 rotors and bearings shipped if there is no local one where you are and they have the online discount codes to save up to $75 depending how much you spend. But here is Rock Auto.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=390980

OP
OP
nimrod.sixty9

nimrod.sixty9

Hold on, I got this.
Reaction score
Sorry, wife had a honey do mission for me. But here you are. This states for daily driver but they have some a lil cheaper but I would go with these and don't forget the bearings. For our trucks you would select the RWD one for rear wheel drive , not being funny but not sure if you knew. I will look up Advance Auto Parts and see what 2 rotors and bearings shipped if there is no local one where you are and they have the online discount codes to save up to $75 depending how much you spend. But here is Rock Auto.
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=390980

I dont know how in the f' I missed that... :Boo:

So I take it I need to have the ones that say 11.61 dia, W/HUB, and of course RWD? What is the hub component? The one you linked to doesnt say so, but the listing says w/HUB; unless of course Im looking at the wrong one.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Advance auto with discount code with free shipping with bearings and lifetime warranty pads, if you have a local store. If so save old pads to return for next brake change and will not have to remove the other pads to exchange.

http://m.advanceautoparts.com/mt/sh...1=2&quantity_2=2&quantity_3=2&un_jtt_redirect

Wow thanks for taking the time to break that down for me. Didnt even think to try Advance as RA usually has em beat everytime, which I still hope to be able to get the cheapies. Just gotta confirm if they will work. The Advance ones are out of my price range ATM.

Woodse

Reaction score
I just purchased from Rock Auto, Cross drilled and pad kit. The rotor is too thick and puts my lug nuts too far out on the stud also the wheel center doesnt engage the hub center. Rock Auto is refusing my return saying it should fit.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just purchased from Rock Auto, Cross drilled and pad kit. The rotor is too thick and puts my lug nuts too far out on the stud also the wheel center doesnt engage the hub center. Rock Auto is refusing my return saying it should fit.

Hello,

Please do call (608-661-1376) or email ([email protected]) our customer service department. It would appear as though there may have been a miscommunication.

Also, if you are within our 30 day return policy you should be able to set up a return online using our Order Status and Returns link: http://www.rockauto.com/orderstatus/orderstatus.php

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo