Looking for a...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 2/3 or 2/4 drop for my '11 tahoe. I think I'd rather the 2/4 so I dont have that raked look. I rather level.

Whats the best riding kit out there? I guess i'll go spindles up front so I can keep the stock front ride. I guess the spindles would be better for alignment purposes also.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks, Brooks

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tony. Are the belltechs the best riding?? The reason I ask is cause i have a frind w/ an 09 that has the ground force kit and it rides real well, but, it has that raked stance. I'd rather it level. At 4" it looks like it would be real close to the stops though!

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Tony, mind calling me at work. I cant call Cal from work. They're gonna wonder. I dont have enough post count to PM though!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the rear belltechs ride great. if you were going lower id say the djm tb rear spring with the djm rear kit that rides even better.

as for the stops all you do is get a 8 inch blade and a sawzall and you cut the rear brackets off the frame and your ready to roll. takes 5 minutes per side to do and im lowering a brand new escalade tonight so feel free to call me 415 519 2432 after 5pm is when I work on customers trucks so im allways up late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA