Looking for a Set of Electric Sports Mirrors Without Turn Signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThreeD

Reaction score
I am looking for a set of electric sport mirrors for a 1999 Tahoe 2 Door without turn signals. I have found several online, but they are either manual or have turn signals. I am trying to find a set that are electric and without turn signals. Does anyone know an online store that has them in stock? I have attached a picture of the ones that I am looking for. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Street Scene Sport Mirrors.jpg
    Street Scene Sport Mirrors.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
T

ThreeD

Reaction score
Those are actually similar to the mirrors that I already have. I have been looking for weeks trying to find the Street Scene Mirrors, or some that are similar. It seems as though they all have turn signals. Does anyone know if Street Scene makes Sport Mirrors without turn signals? I would even take manual versions if I could find them. Thanks!

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per their website, the electric (non-turn) mirror is part number 950-11120. Though shown as unavailable, they do turn up in online stores for some reason.

OP
OP
T

ThreeD

Reaction score
Per their website, the electric (non-turn) mirror is part number 950-11120. Though shown as unavailable, they do turn up in online stores for some reason.
That is the part number that I thought were the ones without turn signals as well. I called an online parts store earlier that sold those particular mirrors. They told me that they had turn-signals. lol I'm going to try and contact Street Scene tomorrow and ask them directly. I have had some online stores say that particular part number had turn signals and others that said they didn't. Thanks!

OP
OP
T

ThreeD

Reaction score
I never could get in touch with someone at Street Scene. I did contact Stillen about the Street Scene 950-11120 mirrors. Here is the reply that I got:

"Hello Daniel,

All mirrors will now include a turn signal on the outer mirror cap. This is the only design we can manufacture at the time being.

Thank you"

So, apparently, they are only making them with turn signals at the moment. Hopefully, they will eventually make them again without the turn signals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts