Looking for 2007 Yukon Denali Wiring schematics. I would like to bypass the factory bose amp. I have been having a battery drain issue.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anth0ny8

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have had a battery drain issue that seemed to have gone away when I removed my stereo fuse plug. On my 2007 6.2 yukon denali. I replaced the head unit with a new 2021 eonon unit. Worked fine when I plugged everything in. But battery still drains. I would like to bypass the factory amp. Noticed I could not find an ignition wire at the radio harness. Would prefer just running my own amp and sub and just have the stereo run straight to the speakers. I just pulled the 30amp amp fuse. To see if the battery still drains down. It's kind of a pain. And seems difficult to find wiring schematics for the radio and the amp with 3 plugs. Has the rear entertainment in the yukon aswell, that I ordered a retain rear entertainment harness for. The only wire schematic I can find is for a bose amp that only has 2 plugs. I ordered a Haynes Manual but I don't think it has those schematics. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2