Look to join the family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I SWEAR the cooled seats came on when I remote started it.

It’s 113 here and so far my cooled seats do NOT come on during remote start.

I reread that portion of the manual and it does not say anything about activating the cooled seats like it does the heated seats at certain temperatures.

The remote start system operates in one of three zones of operation:
 Cold ambient temperature that is below 10°C (50°F)
 Hot ambient temperature that is above 30°C (86°F)
 Mid ambient temperature that is anything between the cold and hot values
 In cold ambient, the system uses 74°F setpoint, auto blower, defrost mode, rear defrost and/or heated
mirrors on, heated seats on, rear in mimic.
 In mid ambient, the system uses 74°F setpoint, auto blower, auto mode, rear in mimic.
 In hot ambient, the system uses 74°F setpoint (60°F setpoint in 2008), auto blower, auto mode, rear in
mimic.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the build sheet this morning from GMs customer service chat. It does have the K5L, G80, and GU6.

Awesome, that means LC9 motor too. Aluminum block, this is the block all the racers sleeve with wet or dry liners to bore them out over 4 inches with 4 inch + cranks to make 402s, 427, 454s etc.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First world problems.... lol

That's exactly what my other half said when I complained the cooled seats aren't coming on with the remote, haha. I was told at least they are cooled when I get in it and hit the switch, and that I don't have to drive a 2015 Mirage that doesn't have any of those 'fancy' things, haha .

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a GM bulletin on the issue, and I guess my memory of last summer is flawed. It's PIT5019A, long story short is no gmt900 with cooled seats come on with the remote. I am not giving up on this though, I remember reading about a company that programs BCM's to do pretty much anything you want it to do. Gonna have to search this again.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I found a GM bulletin on the issue, and I guess my memory of last summer is flawed. It's PIT5019A, long story short is no gmt900 with cooled seats come on with the remote. I am not giving up on this though, I remember reading about a company that programs BCM's to do pretty much anything you want it to do. Gonna have to search this again.

Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/in...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

I have posted this countless times and still haven't seen anyone actually use it.

I want to have a few things tweaked but don't have the extra funds at the moment.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/in...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

I have posted this countless times and still haven't seen anyone actually use it.

I want to have a few things tweaked but don't have the extra funds at the moment.

Lmfao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645