Limited door badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron693

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well a search has yielded me no info. I have searched the weeb high and low and cannot find anywhere that has new old stock, repro or any type of information on replacement badges for my 2000 Tahoe Limited. I am getting the body refinished and want to put the badges back on, I'm in Canada and not sure if anyone is going to have a clue what I am driving or the cool factor it has(too me anyways!). Wondering is anyone has any new ideas for me. I have also messaged LMC and they have no idea....... my only other option I can see is getting them 3D printed.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well a search has yielded me no info. I have searched the weeb high and low and cannot find anywhere that has new old stock, repro or any type of information on replacement badges for my 2000 Tahoe Limited. I am getting the body refinished and want to put the badges back on, I'm in Canada and not sure if anyone is going to have a clue what I am driving or the cool factor it has(too me anyways!). Wondering is anyone has any new ideas for me. I have also messaged LMC and they have no idea....... my only other option I can see is getting them 3D printed.
Do you have a pic of the old badges? Prior owner might've just put them on.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These, right? Not my truck.

67335e7cb4e08382efd0953575be164b.jpg

Here are the GM part numbers which may help in your search. I’ve had some success contacting dealers and getting them to search nationwide inventory for any dealers showing the part in inventory.

That didn’t always mean that they actually had it, but sometimes it worked.

Try U.S. dealers as well. Good luck.

9639e0f928e1e81c4840ba3cf1b9c070.png
9c13cc6b2bbef5a324d3f60fe272e727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Aaron693

Aaron693

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These, right? Not my truck.

67335e7cb4e08382efd0953575be164b.jpg

Here are the GM part numbers which may help in your search. I’ve had some success contacting dealers and getting them to search nationwide inventory for any dealers showing the part in inventory.

That didn’t always mean that they actually had it, but sometimes it worked.

Try U.S. dealers as well. Good luck.

9639e0f928e1e81c4840ba3cf1b9c070.png
9c13cc6b2bbef5a324d3f60fe272e727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F@#*ING SWEET!!!!!!, no dealers in Canada have any idea but i should be able to chase something with these numbers. THANK YOU!

OP
OP
Aaron693

Aaron693

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One guy......ONE! On EBAY for $80 US per set(door)..... so of course I bought all 4 he had. Doesn't ship to Canada so they are currently sitting at a friends place in Great Falls Montana. just have to figure out how to get them to me with out spending an arm and a leg. thank you for your help east302!

Gabriel Ledezma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One guy......ONE! On EBAY for $80 US per set(door)..... so of course I bought all 4 he had. Doesn't ship to Canada so they are currently sitting at a friends place in Great Falls Montana. just have to figure out how to get them to me with out spending an arm and a leg. thank you for your help east302!
By any chance you want to sell the 2 extra ones you have? I too am re painting my limited and have had no luck, and like you I want people to know it’s a limited and not some body kit that was added.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By any chance you want to sell the 2 extra ones you have? I too am re painting my limited and have had no luck, and like you I want people to know it’s a limited and not some body kit that was added.
Do you currently have the Emblems installed on your truck? You should be able to put a heat gun on warm, and pull the original emblems off while softening up the adhesive backing. Once the truck is painted, re-apply the emblems with thin 3M adhesive trim tape?

OP
OP
Aaron693

Aaron693

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately I need three for my truck, and haven't made it down to pick them up yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout