Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could someone tell me the difference between using keys and blocks to lift and like the Rouch Country 2-2.5'' inch lift. I know the RC lift has a differential drop but is it worth more money for it or would yall recommend just keys and blocks? I dont have alot of cash to drop so im just gona get about 3 inches and call it a day...for now :)

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
If you got the money got with the 3" kit. The ride will be tons better. If your looking fro something cheap, keys and blocks are the way to go

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind a somewhat stiff ride and you're on a budget go with the keys and blocks. I have keys, blocks and a 3 inch body lift on 33's. Eventually, I'll install a 6 inch lift with 35's and remove the BL but this is how she looks right now.

phonepictures020.jpg

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The OBS trucks typically do not need new or different keys to gain a decent bit of front lift. Keys are more for the NBS and NNBS trucks. But to answer the question a differential drop is the best way to go for ride comfort and better angles on everything.

OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then ill get the RC one, ive got the cash for it but not to drop $1500 on a 6 inch.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might be able to find a 6" kit for cheaper than that.....BUT (I always feel like a broken record with this) the hidden cost like brake lines, tires, wheels, alignment, GEARS. These things add up. Just something to keep in mind

OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats why i dont have the cash haha. It would end up being around 3 or so to do a 6 inch the right way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21