Lift or Drop, I just don't know.

Lift or Lower

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my rollpan and pillars first because I couldn't decide on what to do for wheels and suspension. I don't know if I should lift or lower it. In my Silverado I ran a 2/4 drop and a 3/1 lift. Basicly stock rake hurts my eyes, more so with these wheels....hahaha.

I'm bored here's a poll.

compare.gif
tahoerollpan.gif

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lift it.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Not to shure I am digging the pillars though.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What number do you have in your head for a lift on it, I wouldn't go to rediculous but I think lift it, not enough people do it to these yr trucks and it looks badass with the right wheels/ tires

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Drop it quck, the smooth sttlyes you went wth from the pillar and roll pan complement drop, not lift!

snowjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a lift it type of guy, or just level it.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like both lifted and lowered...but just because so many of us have lowered out trucks...it'd be nice to see more lifted ones...I say a nice 9 inch lift :)

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Keys, coil spacers, 33s, and colormatch. Get some bilstein 5100s too.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not to shure I am digging the pillars though.
i would have searched harder for escalade ones if i could do it over i think. plus now that i have such a smooth backend, i think i have to pull the door molding and dump the tailpipe.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Keys, coil spacers, 33s, and colormatch. Get some bilstein 5100s too.
i was thinking drop drop drop, until i saw a clean suburban on 33's.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say lift cuz it looks good and is logical. You are very much less likely to scrape up your bumpers and such plus if you get big mud tires then you can go muddin and clean it up and be a clean truck too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck