Leveling Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmattingly13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My eyes have crossed looking through the former threads looking for an answer, so I'll go ahead and ask. I have a 2008 Tahoe and I am interested in getting a front leveling kit. First off, whats the effect on the autoride when the front is lifted? Like if its perfectly level while parked, when the autoride kicks in, does it no longer look level? And if anyone has done this, what thickness spacers did you use to level out? Thanks in advance

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
i have a level on my yukon but i do not have auto ride.. i wish i could help you man. i havent heard of that being a problem for some of the other guys on here though. i think you should be straight. if you go to a shop and get it done, make sure to ask them to get a definite answer.

OP
OP
D

Dmattingly13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. Im doing the work myself, so I was hoping for some tech info. Theres a 2.5 inch difference from front to back. I read where a few people said using a 1 inch spacer brought up the front end 2 inches. Others saying that the 2 in was too much and the truck actually sagged and others saying the 2 in was perfect. I just don't know if the autoride would correct any sag issues. Guess its up to me to figure out the hard way

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
Yeah. I guess so, I got a 2 1/4" level and it was level on the measurement but it just looked like it was sagging so I got a 1.5" rear lift spacer and now it's good. Keep us updated on how the lift comes out and if it effects it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you can just put the spacers in adn in rear adjust the links so it doesnt jack up as high if thats what you want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton