Lets talk floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my floor mats are almost new BUT I like the idea of having the cadillac insignia embroidered on them with my last name in a old english font at the bottom. Theres companys on ebay selling these things and I just want to know how they look, feel, fit, ect. Anyone ever mess with these things? I know OEM is going to be top notch carpet so aftermarket makes me a little nervous. Im looking for any info that i can get before I buy these things.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the same and wondering about them too. I don't know if I wanna be the guinea pig on this one. They're only a couple hundy but still..

OP
OP
C

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess im just going to order them and see what there about. Im trying to find a complete kit that has the 2nd row mats as individuals. A lot of these kits have one mat that is a door to door one piece for the 2nd row. I think thats cheap looking.

MrJP

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know if they have what you want, but I have been more than impressed with the mats from Auto Custom Carpets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe