Let's talk about floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevync

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 03 escalade, I purchased a set of weather tech floor liner's. After a few months the one on the driver's side started curling. I tried to use a heat gun to straighten it out with no luck. So I called the company I bought them from. Weather Tech sent me out a new set, I put them in, a few weeks later the one on the driver's side started doing the same thing. Now I'm looking for a good set, custom cut for my escalade. What do you have? Why do you like them?

received_2472112003018373.jpeg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 03 escalade, I purchased a set of weather tech floor liner's. After a few months the one on the driver's side started curling. I tried to use a heat gun to straighten it out with no luck. So I called the company I bought them from. Weather Tech sent me out a new set, I put them in, a few weeks later the one on the driver's side started doing the same thing. Now I'm looking for a good set, custom cut for my escalade. What do you have? Why do you like them?

View attachment 236680
The set of WeatherTechs that I had in my ‘08 curled the same way. A lot of people here speak highly of Husky floor mats.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the Husky thicker than weather tech?
They have different lines of floor mats. The Husky Weatherbeaters appears to be thicker but their classic and X-Act lines seem to be similar in thickness as the Weathertech stuff.

I have to say that I have not had them so I am only going off what folks have said about them here and what I have seen at different websites.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

View attachment 236680

In this pic it looks like if the mat was not curled over the flap would actually cover over where you would pull the hood release lever. Is that the case?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Well, that would be a pain in the patootee. I would not like or buy that design anyway.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
My new weathertech's are the same way.I also called and they sent me another front pair,and the drivers side started warping in a few days without driving the vehicle anywhere-JUNK.I also tried a heat gun and bent them the other way pretty good still warped again in no time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts