LED tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt i post them in my intro thread? sure thought i did. they are just like anyone's LED sonars....

photo1007.jpg

this is the only one i have right now...sitting out a potential hail storm in the yukon right now since it wont completely fit in the garage with teh boat..garage door wont close so i dont want to leave it unattended and garage wide open so i sitting in the back seat watching TV and playing on internet

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt i post them in my intro thread? sure thought i did. they are just like anyone's LED sonars....

photo1007.jpg

I had a set of these before the car got stolen, just ordered another set. They are plug and play with ZERO issues. Never had an issue with them, know another person that has been running them for 6 months. Look good too.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set of these before the car got stolen, just ordered another set. They are plug and play with ZERO issues. Never had an issue with them, know another person that has been running them for 6 months. Look good too.

Gonna look great on your ride (again!) Riso!

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I`ve had a the smoked sonars for over a year and they`re great. Zero issues and a hell of alot brighter than the stockers. And alot better looking too.

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the sonars are the way to go.. had them for probably 6-8 months, no problems..

Attachments

• rear wheels.jpg
    rear wheels.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20