LED/Neon Underglo. What's your opinion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I only think it can be cool for show vehicles. I'm not a fan of them otherwise. However the majority of the time I see them it's on some ass clowns car that is beat to hell but he still thinks he belongs in the fast and furious. It can look cool but as said it would have to be done right within moderation to look ok.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seriously thot about doing it with the truck but those pics Cobra put up look pretty good but I think there's a fine line between havin it look sweet and havin it be too much and look shit, one of those less is more type deals I guess. I think if I was gunna do it I'd try and get em mounted further in from the sides and probly only the sides so the light would be a bit more under the truck and not spreading out the sides so much
Go for it, free is free and if you don't like it you can always just take em off, maybe do it so they come on with the unlock lights along with a on/off switch so you can enjoy em more than those few seconds

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
its look cool on show cars. but by me if u have them on when u drive thats a nono. i had them on my car and i put dry ice in water under my car with the neons lookd sick.
but if you want them and they a free go for it who cars what even one else thinks.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro that looks amazing.. very nice flood (unless the camera is being nice)

The camera was being nice. I have them tucked in pretty good. You don't see the tubes unless you actually get down under and look. I had more pics where they don't look as glowy but I can't seem to find them right now. I have had them for appox. 2yrs. and have had no issues. The police nor the state troopers have bothered me. I know red & blue are a definite no no. and like I said you don't see the tube. I like the neon better than the LED only because I think the light flows better. :hands: my opinion.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
One of my biggest pet peeves with neons is when you can see the tube!! When I had my neons on I did everything I could to make sure none of the tubes could be seen from any angle unless you were literally kneeling down to see them. Custom made brackets (old 8' shop lights work great!) painted black on the exposed side and all.

And I'd have to agree that most of the time I see them they're on some 88 rusted out civic with "tuned exhaust" :supergay:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good, Don't think I'll do it because I think of it as more show than for a DD. But man I love when it's done right and goes with the color scheme.

rigo_jones

going against
Reaction score
33215020037_medium.jpg
33215020036_medium.jpg
33215020034_medium.jpg

im currently doing this but it will only light up when i open a door and then turn off wen all doors are closed. i had neons on my previous cars. get some good LED ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneloks69