LED Headlight Color Mismatch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAPA_E

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Came home from deployment and noticed headlights dont look right. Passenger side is more white, driver has a yellow tint to it. When Off the housings and lenses look identical, clean, and clear. With the lights on well you should be able to see what im talking about.

What are my options?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Came home from deployment and noticed headlights dont look right. Passenger side is more white, driver has a yellow tint to it. When Off the housings and lenses look identical, clean, and clear. With the lights on well you should be able to see what im talking about.

Thanks for your service. Unless you have a warranty, then looks like to to visit Amazon.

What are my options?

OP
OP
PAPA_E

PAPA_E

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There isnt anyway for me to open the lights and replace the LEDs?

EDIT:
I found a website that does custom LED and retrofit type things. I feel like they will probably be able to help me out. Though im basically gonna have to drive around with no headlights for as long as it takes them to fix and send them back.

Ill post in here updated ability and prices when i hear back.

EDIT:
Company is ONEEIGHTY those guys that give away the import cars and cash i believe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PAPA_E

PAPA_E

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No one will fix the LED headlights so I bought a LED assembly(damaged and used) to mess with. Cadillac only sells the whole housing at around 5k a pair. *vomit

So ill see about modifying a broken set and then executing it on my near new looking headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willabea