LED DRL Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosendo192000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have links to the parts i need to run LED in the DRL and parking lights? im going to order my bulbs and wanted to get everything at the same time

92 LEDs from vleds .. That's all u need for the DRL . Had them for 6 months and running strong

2010_5thgen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing for the turn signal? Do you have a link ? I don't know who vleds is

2010_5thgen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought someone said the lights blow on the drl if you don't have a resistor? And for the link you sent, all I need is a set of those lights and they won't blink quick? Nothing else?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I thought someone said the lights blow on the drl if you don't have a resistor? And for the link you sent, all I need is a set of those lights and they won't blink quick? Nothing else?

They do. At least in my my case (and a good amount of other forum members) they did.
I think it depends on the year of your Tahoe. If you have a Tahoe that has DRLs that do not switch on until the car is put in drive, you may be fine.
If you have one like mine that switches them on once the car is started, you will need the resistor protectors.

Nosho47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed led's for my DRL's about two weeks ago with no resistor and they worked fine for me. I have a 09' and the DRL's don't turn on until I put them in drive...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heavychevyvito