LED brake lights and no cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I hear the 07+ are a pain if you want leds for anything. Outside and inside lights. But still ways to do it
No , there is factory LED brake lights available it's 160$ each for new ones Genuine oem
(Tahoe version not the caddy ones)

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-combo-lamp-assembly-22837838
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts/gm-combo-lamp-assembly-22837837

you will need to replace the

APPLIQUE D-PILLAR but it will be fine with out

but it's a upgrade to the 2015 look

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I didn't know they had that option:waytogo:
it actually better then the Cadillac ones
the Quality control is much better with the tahoe ones.. My 08 has no burnout ones.. original tail lights I have test drove two others the LEDs were good in those as well.

the Cadillac has so many rows the quality control had to go down and it seems the plastic with the Cadillac is of poor quality(cracking issues and dead LED rows and or dead diodes)
other wise they would have too many faulty units and the cost for them would be even higher then it is

they are really bright as well brighter then the

Sylvania Zevo

these LEDs are heavily used as well because of the ReGen braking turns on the brake lights

Blakepearce15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 02 Tahoe and I have led tail brake lights and a 3rd led brake light, the cruise control stopped working, but after I put resistors on the brake lights the cc light started coming back on but only until I got 20 mph

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 02 Tahoe and I have led tail brake lights and a 3rd led brake light, the cruise control stopped working, but after I put resistors on the brake lights the cc light started coming back on but only until I got 20 mph
I don’t think it will work under 20…..that’s not cruising that’s crawling. :D

Edit:25 mph. Here’s the owners manual:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019