Laura GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sscott25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How was your purchase experience at Laura GMC? I am bout 5 hours from that dealership and their prices seem to be the best anywhere. I wanted to see if there were any catches to the prices they have advertised.

If you did purchase there did you have a trade in? I do and wonder if that will complicate things.

Rbannon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't bought from them (yet) but if you're looking at the prices on their website, you should be aware the discount includes a $1000 trade-in allowance.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was your purchase experience at Laura GMC? I am bout 5 hours from that dealership and their prices seem to be the best anywhere. I wanted to see if there were any catches to the prices they have advertised.

If you did purchase there did you have a trade in? I do and wonder if that will complicate things.

I would 100% recommend them. It was so worth the 900 miles i drove home. This was my longest out of state buy but i do enjoy buying out of state. Not only do you get the best deals, its the best way to get to know your new ride.

They have zero tricks up their selves. The price they quote you over the phone will be the price they honor when you walk in. I will definitely be a repeat customer in 5 years if they still have these prices. They do have some communication issues but you will get over it once you walk out of there with these prices.

I didn't have a trade so i can't comment on that. But i can tell you they have this thing where the will appraise your car over the phone and supposedly honor it when you bring it in. My sales men said they usually honor most trades but there have been times where they basically told the guy to beat off because the trade was no where near the condition they described it over the phone.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course they're deeply discounting the 6 speeds.

Youcanalmosthearthesassyfingersnap_a2648a05da9869ddcff539c835407bc6_zps1604b0d0.gif

broncophil

Reaction score
$1000 trade in allowance??

Does that mean an additional $1000 off if you don't have a trade..

Because that's what another forum member said..

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Btw anyone know any Chevy dealers that offer Laura type discounts

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Contact our place - Lone Star Chevrolet in Houston. We are consistently #1 in the country.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just cheked the Laura GMC website and notice they don't have the discount listed on the Denali's anymore..

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just cheked the Laura GMC website and notice they don't have the discount listed on the Denali's anymore..
If it's in transit and it doesn't have a sale price it's probably sold to someone.. If that's the case you won't see a sale price. This is how mine looked. I still see a Black XL Denali with a sale price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts