L.E.D. Bulb Conversion/Cross Reference List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any tips for the doors and map lights? I havent checked but they look a little harder. Do you need to remove the whole door panel? and what about those footwell lights?

For the doors, all you have to do is pop the plastic light itself out. No need to tear apart the door. Takes 2 seconds.

For the map lights, you should see s little sliver of plastic missing where you can put a flathead screwdriver and pop it out.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks nathan! gonna give it a whirl when mine come in. Huck, they have their checkout kinda weird. you have to go to a product page, click buy now, then just click check out by any item. if thats not whats goin on then i dunno lol

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NathanJax .. excellent writeup, however, need to do a correct .. the size of the festoon bulbs are not 37mm .. they are 42mm .. that is what was installed in my 2002 Tahoe.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Just what I needed to know. How about the light under the hood? just kidding but if you really know I wouldn't mind knowing too!

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

and the behind the dash/gauge lights!

I don't have a light under my hood....or if I do it's missing. '03 Denali....should I have one?

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know what year you have but my 01 has rear door lights. If im not mistaken

04 tahoe lt. i took off one of the covers and there wasn't a bulb behind it. it was just a decorative cover.

I don't have a light under my hood....or if I do it's missing. '03 Denali....should I have one?

my tahoe doesn't have one either. i think they stopped once they started making the nbs.

NOPROBROBB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
90 degree vs 120 degree LEDs

Does anyone have any comments or know what is better on the 90 vs 120 degree LED s for this?