K & N Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96_2DRSPORT

Paper Chaser
Reaction score
I see alot of people have them so im guessing that is the way to go but damn 320 bucks lol my hoe deserves it though so i will pay it!

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i believe there is a VOLANT vender on here too that was selling for a pretty nice price..(VOLANT1) was his name i think..just an option.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part do you think is a gimmic?? The added HP or the better air filtration??

TheBeast99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm just gonna get the replacement stock filter. though i do question the K&N brand... anyone think of other good brands to try out? i only say that cuz i had a K&N on my last car.

OP
OP
96_2DRSPORT

96_2DRSPORT

Paper Chaser
Reaction score
i'm just gonna get the replacement stock filter. though i do question the K&N brand... anyone think of other good brands to try out? i only say that cuz i had a K&N on my last car.

why you question it? my friend got one on his expedition and i see alot of guys have it on their hoes here

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
Bought my K&N set up by airaid in 96 still have it only upgrade I haven't had to replace! They make a great product and stand behind it as do I 14 years and it still works says a lot about the K&N

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylentnite

Latest posts