just ordered this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
thank for the link. I just did too, now I cant wait until it gets here. What kinda soap do you reccommend???????????

It comes with some soap, but do you like it??

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Last edited:

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the air foam gun it works amazing you will love this product i had it before i bought the air one

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

and the soap is a good grade soap i personally like it a lot

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks interesting. I wonder how it works in enviroments like mind with alot of salt on the roads. It gets nasty.

Rob @ GGD

Reaction score
A foam gun, whether via air compressor, pressure washer, or your hose, will assist in keeping your car swirl free. The keys are: 1) choosing the right PH balanced, good foaming, concentrated wash like PB's Super Slick & Suds or one of my Favs Optimum Car Wash, 2) allowing the foam to aggitate and run completely off the car the first time therefore loosening the dirt and grime, 3) foam a second time in order to lay a base of foam to then wash your vehicle with a quality, non-marring Chenille MF Wash Mitt utilizing two clean water buckets to rinse the wash mitt after every panel. Additional options that will ensure minimal to zero swirls would be performing your final rinse with a water softener thereby significantly reducing the likelihood of water spots. Lastly, use a MF Drying Towel to pat dry (not rub) your vehicle or even better a Metro Blower to completely eliminate the swirls chances of returning.

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
these are great. i have 3 of these for my detail business. cant go wrong, saves so much time. also, great conversation piece as many people have never seen them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut