just ordered for the silverado...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
my silverado is black so they should look stock in the day time.

Last edited:

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Can those lights be wired so they are only turn signals. I am curious to see what they look like, if you are being serious. Sometimes I have a hard time filtering sarcasm from seriousness on the forum.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I thought it was gold? You paint it?

thats a typo from sitting at a bar . I meant silverado. But was looking at the word "yukon" in my sig. lol.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Can those lights be wired so they are only turn signals. I am curious to see what they look like, if you are being serious. Sometimes I have a hard time filtering sarcasm from seriousness on the forum.

I wont have any idea how to wire them until they come in, yes im serious and heres my order confirmation to prove it.
Picture5-1.png

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think it could be cool as long as its not always on, its gonna be funny when RT becomes the Trendsetter for this and then everybody will want them!! Including those who don't like it now.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it involves lighting of any type, RT is all over it. We should all realize this by now. ;)

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it could be cool as long as its not always on, its gonna be funny when RT becomes the Trendsetter for this and then everybody will want them!! Including those who don't like it now.

Yeah the next thing you know there will be a group buy for them....lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So by the tracking number, we have to wait until Thursday evening to see them on your truck...

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
So by the tracking number, we have to wait until Thursday evening to see them on your truck...

im in vegas until the 29th. Should be home that night. I decided to save a few bucks with southwest after I learned that flights are cheaper on tuesdays and wensdays and I have been gone since the 15th traveling the west coast. First and last vacation for a Loooooong time. Rest of my travels are business. If they come in thursday and I feel like putting them on then hopefully then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz