Just did LED dash replacement even 4wd select

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vette66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just replaced ALL the lights with LEDs in the dash. Even the 4WD select that does not come apart. Snipped the bulbs off and it left stubs of the old bulbs. Soldered LEDs directly to these and found the Gray wire off the connector was power to the lights. Added a 330ohm resister and it worked great. So here are a few picks, also changed my radio to blue it has color changing built in.

pybabuga.jpg

petynatu.jpg

mu2a3azu.jpg

ujyzu7y3.jpg

For those that have asked you can't change the gear selector with out completely redoing it, each part is a separate LED. I checked today it would be a real pain.

Last edited:

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy fawk so much blue. i'd go insane at night. but if you like it then all to ya

i'd like to do the same with mine except in white

OP
OP
Vette66

Vette66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a lot of blue but I think white LED's would be too bright. They dim but not evenly so controlling the bright white LED's might be a pain. I like the blue will see how I like it next month. If I don't like it I can always change them to something else, it only took a total of about a hour and a half.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking. Its really nice when driving.

(all blue here as well, everything doors, dash, etc.)

Hayden's Truck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great, Ive got some amber LEDs to put into my dash just haven't had the time to pull everything apart yet to do it. Going to try and do everything else in red to match my radio, amber should be bright not not as bad as white and the red will keep everything else toned down for night time driving. How much time did this take?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160