Just bought 2006 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krigel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum...I'm a hardcore GM guy, but just bought a 2006 Denali. I need hands free cell phone and satellite radio with the ability to still use the factory DVD. Can anyone point me in the right direction for equipement? My Yukon has the factory BOSE am/fm cd package. Appreciate the help.

Cheers,

KR

Lowufo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome I am looking to purchase that very same truck right now. I am looking for the same answer but it looks like Alpine, Kenwood, Pionner etc have double din decks that will fit and with an adaptor kit will also make steering wheel controls etc work. I am not sure if the factory nav unit has bluetooth etc .....

tony4143

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know it doesn't have bt. I swap out my head unit for the alpine Ina w900bt. And will never look back. Hands free bt, steering wheel PAC installed, and also installed the PAC tr-7 for DVD movies on the go. The Mac feature is great and accurate. Only down side was the 2v output on the RCA. But I fixed that with a clarion eqs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk