Just a poll. Please Vote!

Headrest Monitors

• Install just two

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Install all four

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I voted. I would only do four if I had a third row permanently installed. I took mine out.
The rear headrest monitors would be tv for the people driving behind you. It is the perfect way to attract police at night.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted all 4 only cuz we use that 3rd every time we drive the burb essentially :)

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm keeping the third row

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

@ Modded it's actually cool up here the cops are super laid back

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted. I would only do four if I had a third row permanently installed. I took mine out.
The rear headrest monitors would be tv for the people driving behind you. It is the perfect way to attract police at night.

Why would it matter as they would not be illegal.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Why would it matter as they would not be illegal.

It does not matter for any legal reasons. It just matters because if I have a Hip Hop video DVD syncd from my HU with the headrest monitors the cops may decide to look for trouble when they see it. I by no means want to be pulled over at night and have something random happen like a car search or the officer checking for equipment legality (tinted tails, tinted windows, etc).

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as there is not **** on the screen there isn't anything they could pull you over for.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does not matter for any legal reasons. It just matters because if I have a Hip Hop video DVD syncd from my HU with the headrest monitors the cops may decide to look for trouble when they see it. I by no means want to be pulled over at night and have something random happen like a car search or the officer checking for equipment legality (tinted tails, tinted windows, etc).

lol..... as a police officer i only pull over people playing sync'd country music videos on the hater-vision.... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts