Jump Seat Console Lid....HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, the hinge setup on my 02 Tahoe jump seat console lid broke. Could someone please take a picture of how it is supposed to go back together?? I have two springs, one thin bar, and a "U" shaped metal bracket. Never really looked at it before it broke so I am not sure how it goes back together. I would really appreciate it.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. Maybe my girls will let me work on my truck all day and not bust my balls about it.

Rich

OP
OP
R

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody??? Just need someone to take a few snap shots of how that hinge mechanism looks when it is together.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If no one has responded to you on another forum or in a PM I can get some pictures of my friends 05 Suburban on Tuesday, assuming he still isn't sick, and post them up here for you.

OP
OP
R

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would be great, still don't have any pics.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if there's a difference between the jump seat and regular console but I'll get a pic up tonight when I get home if no one responds by then.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill see what I can do. Might be later tonight or tomorrow though

sierraman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the metal bracket only goes on one way, it takes one spring per side and the bar goes in from the side through the lid/console. i've done it on a few trucks

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some terrible photos, I was in a hurry, but it's better than nothing I suppose. Backside and inside.
backdw.jpg

in1p.jpg