Jerry's POS NBS crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so you like the color match?

I do, but I've done both all color matched and then also done chrome/Esky accents. I think with your color blue, I would color match everything. It's more of a sporty look instead of an classy look (if you know what I mean)

Sporty - Colormatch

Classy - Chrome

up to you on which direction you go, but please, go one direction. Don't mix it up.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I do, but I've done both all color matched and then also done chrome/Esky accents. I think with your color blue, I would color match everything. It's more of a sporty look instead of an classy look (if you know what I mean)

Sporty - Colormatch

Classy - Chrome

up to you on which direction you go, but please, go one direction. Don't mix it up.

a guy on gmfs had a ex cab all blue. he is going to send me pics ill post them up in a few

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a guy on gmfs had a ex cab all blue. he is going to send me pics ill post them up in a few

I'm a mod on there too... I've seen it :D That's another reason I answered the way I did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dimi3

Latest posts