Jeep SRT8 Detail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@glimmerglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Prelude to a larger detail on a Benz that I'll hopefully finish up this weekend.

Had the opportunity to detail a previous customer's new ride. He just picked up this 08 srt8 and wanted to look like new. no problem. I can do that! :)

Wasnt in the worst condition. The driver's side of the hood was torn up for some reason. The previous owner or dealership must have tried to correct something, but did an awful job at it. You'll see below! Whatever, it cleaned up easily. Otherwise, it just had some staining on the paint from being splashed by something. Roof needed the most claying out of any area, and the wheels really needed some tlc. Otherwise, interior was in relatively good shape.

Once again, I dont do the best pics, before, after or during. Of course Silver paint doesnt help :p I dont know how some guys take the time to take quality shots, but I never seem to have the time to do it.

Anyway, here we go w/ the process.

Pretreat:
P21s Total Auto Wash

Wheels:
P21s Wheel Gel (let dwell for 30 mins)
EZ Detail Brush
Optimum Power Clean (on tires)

Wash:
Bug Squash
Super Slick n Suds
Lambswool Wash Mitt
Grit Guard
Foam Gun

Clay:
200g Light Cut Clay
LUBER

Polish:
M105 (on hood)
M205 on remainder
All done by PC7424XP

Seal:
OptiSeal

Tires:
OptiBond
Bare Bones (wheel wells)

Trim:
Trim Restorer

Interior consisted of:
303 Aerospace Protectant
Optimum Power Clean
Leatherique Prestine Clean

BEFORES:

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

Area I was referring to on the hood:
DSC00325.jpg

Letting P21s TAW do its thing:
DSC00322.jpg

After claying 1/4 of the hood. Not too bad, but not great either:
DSC00324.jpg

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
Any idea if you can put that package together for a deal? If so, please PM me as I REALLY need to get my Tahoe done and I'm nervous about doing it all myself but dropping my balls and going for it.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Any idea if you can put that package together for a deal? If so, please PM me as I REALLY need to get my Tahoe done and I'm nervous about doing it all myself but dropping my balls and going for it.

Shoulda been around a few months ago. Chris hooked us up with some awesome specials. Go to his website and check out the package deals that include the PC7424

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019