JBA Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nglauer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious... anyone own one? I've had Borla, Corsa, MagnaFlow, Supertrapp and SLP systems over the years. However, I'm on a different kind of budget now lol.

Has anyone ran the JBA cat back? It's so much cheaper than the others...but I cannot find a video or sound clip of one on any generation Tahoe. If money wasn't in question...I would own another Corsa without hesitation. I actually had one of the first commercially produced systems they made for the 4th generation F-body cars. I actually met with them at their manufacturing facility in Ohio to take possession and installation of it. They are a top notch manufacturer and their customer support was unbelievable. Wish I could go that route.. but there is a reason I have a 3rd row vehicle vs a sports car. Plus I'm getting more frugal as I age. I'm kidding... My kids just cost me more as they get older lol.

Thanks for the help! Everyone on here has been great to lend a hand and answer my questions.

Nick

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anything like this... not much sound improvement

& that was w/ their shorty headers too... which definitely aren't worth it

rather than that, id think to just weld in a magnaflow muffler

OP
OP
nglauer

nglauer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anything like this... not much sound improvement

& that was w/ their shorty headers too... which definitely aren't worth it

rather than that, id think to just weld in a magnaflow muffler
That's the only video I could find as well.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs