Its Been in the dealer for a month...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
So, after I had all these issues in the Hybrid (See my thread "More Freakin' Issues"), I called GM Customer Service because the reps on this forum didn't respond to my case. Turns out the case went all the way up to the executive office in the ren center (with the help of a high level GM buddy of mine) and my dealer rep tells me that there was a lot of buzz at their service center about it. They found out that a bad module was at fault and replaced it. They also found the cause of the vibration to be the muffler heat shield strap. Overall, the repairs cost about 600 bucks and the car was in the dealer for a month, mostly being diagnosed. GM has offered to buy back the vehicle if any further issues arise.

iBizzy

Reaction score
I would've gave my truck back for a different 1. That's just me thou. They had your truck for 30 days. Man they must gave you a nice rental.
Glad to hear everything worked out for you.

OP
OP
nvedamuthu

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
Unfortunately, a roughness is there at 1-2 k rpm :( STILL

But they gave me an enclave then an acadia denali loaner:hands:

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that sux, I believe I would have to take the buy back as well and be done with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia