Issues with Infotainment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Tahoe RST. I really like the vehicle. I am experiencing two issues with the Infotainment System. First, while driving, the Infotainment System will randomly shut off and restart. The screen states, "Device is starting." I have attached a photo. If I am driving and on a call, the call will drop off the system but still be on my phone. Second, if listening to the audio, whether radio or sirus, the audio will cut off for a second or two and come back on. Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• Photo Device Starting.png
    Photo Device Starting.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 3

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
take it to the dealer and try to replicate problem for dealer. otherwise nothing you can do but maybe request the dealer install any available calibrations.

OP
OP
J

James777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Tahoe RST. I really like the vehicle. I am experiencing two issues with the Infotainment System. First, while driving, the Infotainment System will randomly shut off and restart. The screen states, "Device is starting." I have attached a photo. If I am driving and on a call, the call will drop off the system but still be on my phone. Second, if listening to the audio, whether radio or sirus, the audio will cut off for a second or two and come back on. Any advice is appreciated.
UPDATE: I contacted the service manager at the local Chevy dealership and he advised me to disconnect the battery terminal for a couple of minutes and then connect and see if the issue is resolved. I disconnected the negative terminal for a couple of minutes and once connected back, I have not experienced any additional issues with the Infotainment system rebooting or restarting at random times.

23 Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UPDATE: I contacted the service manager at the local Chevy dealership and he advised me to disconnect the battery terminal for a couple of minutes and then connect and see if the issue is resolved. I disconnected the negative terminal for a couple of minutes and once connected back, I have not experienced any additional issues with the Infotainment system rebooting or restarting at random times.
Thanks for the follow up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879