ISOfix locations in various trucks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as of 3 weeks ago my 1 year old started daycare. I drop her off the wife picks her up. I have a car seat in the front of my work van with the airbags off. I use the seatbelt to secure it and I absolutely hate it. The work van is more of a bucket seat and it’s a ***** to secure the seat dead center with the seatbelt….

I just found out that my front seats are on pedestals that unbolt from the seat itself. So with a few holes drilled I can easily swap to other seats. However the van modification scene is slim pickings so there isn’t much online to dig up.

what I’m looking for is what years have captain seats in the rear with isofix for car seats? And do any front seats come equipped? I came across this listing from a 2003 Silverado front seats. They looks like they have the metal brackets for car seats but I could be wrong? I circled it in the image below. Anyone rocking a nbs pick up. Can you confirm this’? Seller isn’t responding because the listing is so old

Attachments

• A9168EB9-2031-42DA-8BF4-68F472B44302.jpeg
    A9168EB9-2031-42DA-8BF4-68F472B44302.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep