Is there such thing as too low?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That DOES look great, tho!!! :love62: Seems like you've reached the limit there before the next phase of modifications need to happen in order to make it work whe you would have to tub the rear for the rear to work.

Back isn’t much of an issue. It would rub on big dips but I wouldn’t have to tub it. The front on the other hand. I’d have to tub the firewall and get a set of tuck & turn control arms. Two things I’m not really interested in doing at the moment

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Had to help a guy at the gas station push his 1500 over a hump in the lot at the gas station last month. He lost his pump in full looowww after filling up. The girls were cracking up watching him burn up the tires while he seemed to float like Luke Skywalker’s speeder.

They don’t get it. Whatcha gonna do?

edit .. The girls took a pic of it. Now I just have to get them to go for a spin in one so they're in tune to the looowwww

Lowww.png

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody needs to do a feature on your Yukon.
Pretty sure he's got a build thread on here. Brings back memories of a time when there were actual builds on TYF that got us excited about these rigs. Those were good days on the ol' forum. Was almost like a friendly competition around the forum :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk