iPad dash finished.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow it looks really good. I can tell you put a LOT of work into this because I had an 01 z71 tahoe before with the older bezel/AC controls and wanted to do this but thought it was too much work. You executed it perfectly. HVAC looks so factory. Good job man!!!

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just get a divorce and all your problems go away. lol jk thanks!

You would think that would solve all my problems, but she works for the court system. She will take the Yuk, ipad, kids, dog, house, wallet, and my balls.:Wedgie: hahahaha

Your setup does look nice though.:happy107:

OP
OP
alxs210

alxs210

Reaction score
Wow it looks really good. I can tell you put a LOT of work into this because I had an 01 z71 tahoe before with the older bezel/AC controls and wanted to do this but thought it was too much work. You executed it perfectly. HVAC looks so factory. Good job man!!!

lol i tried it before and the dash was a big failure so i sent it soundman car audio, the hvac panel turned out pretty good though, just needed some sanding. Thanks!

Just get a divorce and all your problems go away. lol jk thanks!

You would think that would solve all my problems, but she works for the court system. She will take the Yuk, ipad, kids, dog, house, wallet, and my balls.:Wedgie: hahahaha

Your setup does look nice though.:happy107:

ouch! :****: thank you lol

bolsas

Reaction score
came out nice i am planing on get it mine done also and for my single cab also... nice work...

speedyhen

Reaction score
wow!!

that looks amazing.. i hate ipads/iphones but you worked it hard brotha!!! ever think about mass producing something like this? might get you some extra dough!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz