iPad dash finished.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitehoe01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
carcrz i want those rims, better yet the hole truck lol... looks awesome..
since everyone is opting to do an ipad install i guess ima have to be the odd ball and run with the xoom with android 3.0.... i a/b'd both and really prefer the xoom with eas. getting a 32gig one for $500 so i cant beat that. place thats gonna do my bezel said $80hr labor rate to do the xoom in the dash... wonder if i can do it myself unless it takes them under 5hrs to do it.

h4mmy

Reaction score
great clean look, post updated PICS once all completed..

oakland0830

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thats a clean ass install... What subs are you running, it hits hard...

NewYukonOwner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, so I see people previously asking what they are using it for.

Being in Germany, I haven't had the opportunity to mess around with the iPad yet...because in Euro it cost way to much than I care to spend.

That said, is there a way, to make it even more usable than just movies and music. Engine monitoring (Guess there would have to be an app of some sort), or potential engine management (I know it has to be possible).

As well as controlling your sound array (again would require an app).

The list could go on. Any thoughts on this or ideas?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
carcrz i want those rims, better yet the hole truck lol... looks awesome..
since everyone is opting to do an ipad install i guess ima have to be the odd ball and run with the xoom with android 3.0.... i a/b'd both and really prefer the xoom with eas. getting a 32gig one for $500 so i cant beat that. place thats gonna do my bezel said $80hr labor rate to do the xoom in the dash... wonder if i can do it myself unless it takes them under 5hrs to do it.

Right there with you! Xoom all the way bro...apple is overrated..and overpriced!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts