Invision DVD's install ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so i bought these on ebay but they dont come with power cord or a ground wire. Im sure i can splice something in to power them up. My ques is where can i power them up at? Can i find something in the console or do i have to run to the fuse panel?

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
It sounds like you might have bought mine. If you won these last night and are getting ready to head on a big road trip, then they were mine. Hope you enjoy them. I cut the wires after the fuse, so you have the fuse all the way back to the controller that plugs into the black box (main control)

I found a post that might be helpful to you.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5533

If you did buy these from me they got dropped off first thing this morning (I will give you the tracking number tonight) but we also added insurance so if there is anything wrong let us know right away so we can get it taken care of. I hope this all helps.

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep I'm the one...Any tips on install would be great. How did you get the wire through the seat? Fished it or take back of seat off somehow?

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
My Tahoe has a hard plastic piece on the back of the seat that comes off very easy. That makes it very easy to put the wire wherever needed.

OP
OP
Hammer450R

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok im sure mine does then too. Did you come up with a tracking # for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo