Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KRSPerformance

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself. I was invited over here by the admin from another website. We are a performance shop here in CT. We specialize in V8 performance, and boosted 4 cylinders. We also are extremely familiar with nitrous applications. Looking forward to working with you guys.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome. Post up some work please. I get a small dose of this site a day and need my fix.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself. I was invited over here by the admin from another website. We are a performance shop here in CT. We specialize in V8 performance, and boosted 4 cylinders. We also are extremely familiar with nitrous applications. Looking forward to working with you guys.

Well, look forward on you becoming a vendor here. When is that going to be btw :p

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :welcome: Definitely interested to see some of the work you have done in the past.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I always smile when a new performance minded person joins, we have so many discussions about it! Bring on the knowledge bro :Handshake:

BOSS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364

Latest posts