Intro: 2003 Cadillac Escalade Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemitomcat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm sure you have heard my story before. I find a car, get car, cheap. I buy it, fix it up, great ready to sell. The wife is pissed I bought it (without telling her, but it was only $700.00). But as I have two people interested that are seeing the car the tuesday after thanksgiving. I would be getting around a 6k profit on the car. Well, we have to use the car on the saturday before and my wife is forced to drive the car she hates. Well, she doesn't hate it. I tell her that I should it sold the following week. She says, let me drive it for a few days. I say ok. I push my buyers to thursday. Well on wednesday she tells me that she really "likes" the car and now wants to keep it. So now my profit for christmas presents is Gone. ****. But I have a happy wife. So now we have a 2003 Escalade. It's a very nice car. Oh, the car, When I bought it the previous owner had taken her long hair 100+ lb dogs to work for 15 years and LEFT them in the car, with the back opened. So about 50lb's of dog hair later, and fixing everything electrical I can find, and I'm now here...
I'm in California south of SF.
I'm a big car guy. I love the muscle cars specifically. I've had about 40 of them so far. My current ride is an old plymouth with a good motor in it... Lots of fun....

Appreciate the assistance in advance...
Hemitomcat

2003 escalade
2003 diesel ram 2500
70 hemicuda convert clone
61 ford thunderbird
2003 subaru outback
on hunt for 69 GTX or RR convert for next build

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member