Interior Lamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alxs210

Reaction score
When you unlock and get in your truck do your lights inside turn on without turning the ignition and when you turn off the truck and open your door do the turn on? Mine don't and I'm stumped. Thanks

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have buttons on steering wheel to get in and make personal changes? is there a read out down where your mileage is? I can go in and make changes to mine. Headlights, security lights, etc.

OP
OP
alxs210

alxs210

Reaction score
do you have buttons on steering wheel to get in and make personal changes? is there a read out down where your mileage is? I can go in and make changes to mine. Headlights, security lights, etc.

No, mine doesn't have buttons on the steering wheel. I wish it did.

Abn Panzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the little button next to the brightness dial. Should be on the Dash to the left of the steering column next to your headlight selection and rear wiper switch.

Open the door then press the button to see if the lights come on.

OP
OP
alxs210

alxs210

Reaction score
Check the little button next to the brightness dial. Should be on the Dash to the left of the steering column next to your headlight selection and rear wiper switch.

Open the door then press the button to see if the lights come on.

That worked! Thanks man:)

Abn Panzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's why we all come here ;)

I'm just happy to hear it was something simple and not problem with the Tahoe.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM