Interesting Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SirReal63

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found that thread earlier, there are places I have not explored here completely but I am getting there.

I do not know if I will get it, the rarity is cool but I am not in a hurry and there are still so many Denalis left to look at. The red isn’t my choice of colors, it invited tickets too easily.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, $7,000 us very reasonable. I wouldn't exactly say it's a "STEAL" but it's definitely a fair price, especially if the engine and transmission are in very good condition.
If you can get him down to about $5k-$5,500 then I would JUMP on that deal.

OP
OP
SirReal63

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no word back from GM Customer Service on RPO codes, or anything. I hope they are all on a tropical beach with a nice drink watching bikini clad natives playing volleyball in the sand. :D

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the VIN, then just about any GM dealership can provide you with a build sheet with all the RPO codes along with short (and usually pretty vague, LOL) descriptions of each RPO code.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We also have some folks on here that work at dealerships and have access to that type of information. Post up a thread asking for help. They can provide you with the build sheet by email. Hell, if anyone is reading this thread and can get him a build sheet, chime in and help him out! :Handshake:

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like a nice find.
if you can get price down... you can get it vinyl wrapped if you dont like color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hillstrubl