Insurance.......Where to get some for obs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having a hard time finding a classic insurance company to insure my obs 94 Yukon gt. any suggestions??

orange57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have geico for my 00 Limited. I thought for "Classic" insurance the car had to be at least 25 years old, garage kept and driven limited miles per year. At least when I was looking to get insurance for a 77 MGB thats the way it was.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need for classic insurance yet. I've got aaa on all three of mine

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually looking for some kind of custom or modified type of insurance. hagerty was gonna add it to my existing policy with my malibu as a courtesy but then bailed out then grundy said they'd do it no problem then also bailed out stating they had no specific category for it. really hate to put plain liability on it with all the work I put into it.

28h301u.jpg

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
If you mean covering the cost of mods in your insurance. I know Progressive does. But I would recommend keeping receipts and pics of the mods for your records. Adding that stuff to insurance can get expensive real quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo