Instrument cluster repair/upgrade source?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 or 4 years ago I purchased an ebay cluster with trans gauge and SS face plate for my 2005 Tahoe. The fuel gauge has always been a little wonky, but lately it is just flat wrong. Also the gear indicator has become so dim that it can only be seen at night. Does anyone have a source for cluster repairs? I would like a new fuel gauge, repair the gear indicator and possibly an led upgrade. I thought I would ask here for recommendations before finding someone at random.

Thanks!

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he's not available, another good source is GM Gauge Repair. I sent mine there about 6 months ago and had nearly everything done to mine. The price was pretty reasonable and the work is flawless so far.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Scotty doesn’t respond, I haven’t seen him on in a while, digitaldashsolutions.com is also another vendor that does the service and their work is spot on. I purchased an esky cluster on eBay from a wrecked truck, ordered the white gauge face and blue needles from digital dash and then sent everything to Scotty and he installed new stepper motors for the gauge needles, and blue LEDs in my cluster along with putting the white face and blue needles in for me. I did end up having to send the cluster to digital dash so they could program the correct mileage on my truck into the cluster, after several dingbat cluster guys here in SoCal said they could do it and then couldn’t figure it out. Lol. Oh well. Either way both Scotty and digital dash do spectacular work. Cluster has been in my truck just over a year now and no problems whatsoever. Everything works as it should.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X3 on digital dash solutions. They can change the overlay and install many different colored needles if you want as well. They rebuilt my cluster years ago and have had zero problems.

OP
OP
Danzigman

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My current cluster came from Digital Dash Solutions it is the SS conversion with blue needles as pictured on their site. The fuel gauge has always been wonky. I sent the dash back to them after two of the bulbs blew and they repaired them and said nothing was wrong with the fuel gauge which is incorrect. Also at least at the time they didn’t do led conversions. Overall I have been satisfied but I think someone else needs to take a look at it this time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo