installing a leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

pm80

Reaction score
Did my install today. No problems what so ever. I do have a few tips, but I willl have to post later. No time tonight. Anyone thinking about doing it should go right ahead.

chopper269

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have this? How much lift did you actually get? Is it possible to use this + CCM 2.5 kit??

I was wondering the same exact thing so I hope someone chimes in. I did the CCM 2.5" on my suburban, but the front didn't come up too much. I am wondering if using the RC lift with the CCM would be too much of a strain on the CV joint.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im no expert at this stuff but something tells me the engineers/designers of these components are....and they limited the amount of lift for a certain reason...i would not suggest this

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

about 26 pages of a thread to read if you want...I only made it through the first 2

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131647

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

and I would just like to add that I am extremely glad this forum does not contain ******* flaming like this guy endured....they ripped him a new ******* multiple times!

TYF.com FTW!

Cumber09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This info here helped out alot. I have considerd both the CCM and the Rough Country. The rough country is only 2 inch lift where the ccm is 2.5. RC kit is also alot cheaper as yall probally already know. I have bought from RC and really enjoyed their products and quick service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12