Installed these today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed these today (GMC), super easy install. Still too light to really see them well, but they appear to be relatively straight. I will tweak them a little bit, to make them perfect. Really cool little add on. My wife has a new XT4, and her car has the Cadillac crest at the rear passenger side, to show where to wave your foot to open the lift gate. Be great if the new 2021 Yukon has a similar light, that could be retro fitted to our generation Yukons.

Installed these today (GMC), super easy install. Still too light to really see them well, but they appear to be relatively straight. I will tweak them a little bit, to make them perfect. Really cool little add on. My wife has a new XT4, and her car has the Cadillac crest at the rear passenger side, to show where to wave your foot to open the lift gate. Be great if the new 2021 Yukon has a similar light, that could be retro fitted to our generation Yukons.
Double post and you’re right, it’s so light I can’t even see the pics at all lmao.

JC 707

Reaction score
This is an awesome thread for a simple but cool upgrade...appreciate those who tested this out.

I have a 2019 Tahoe. I just wanted to confirm part # 84408372 is the correct one for my vehicle before I order. Thanks!

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to make this mod to my '07 mirrors. :(
I don't think there is enough room inside the mirror for these, unless you opened it up and cut hole then the back of the mirror glass may hit it anyway I just eyeballed it and didn't bother to try it myself, there are aftermarket ones out there that would probably work but there pretty low end china crap. if you have a spare mirror floating around you could experiment with it and see if it can be made to work, will take some dremeling to the plastic for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645