Installed these today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes plugs right in
nice, I ordered the bowties already, when those show up I am going to put them in the Silverado (same puddle light) and see if I can modify them for the nnbs also, might be able to shave the sides and epoxy some nnbs tabs to it, not sure if there is enough depth though.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if these would fit k2xx Esky mirrors?
"maybe" look under the mirror, I parked next a k2xx denali today and looked under the mirror and it was same puddle light as my silverado. if yours has the camera under it then it may be different not sure.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like that they are OE. So much that I ordered them for my Sierra and Suburban. [emoji23]

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
"maybe" look under the mirror, I parked next a k2xx denali today and looked under the mirror and it was same puddle light as my silverado. if yours has the camera under it then it may be different not sure.
Hmm. Ok. Mine does have cameras, but I’ll check it out against the factory puddle. Plenty around to compare with.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Ok. Mine does have cameras, but I’ll check it out against the factory puddle. Plenty around to compare with.
GM Part numbers are the same for factory lamps for esky and Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne