Installed these today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered mine! This is a great mod - plug n play. I think I might buy more and set up the rear kick light under the bumper too. Should be pretty straightforward to pull signal from one of the other courtesy lights into a relay and send the power back there. Then just put one of these in a small sealed plastic junction box mounted up under there with the hole cut out and light clipped in and pow.. kick light.

Good find, OP. Thanks

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just installed these. Will recommend (very carefully) dremeling four points, three of which are captured in the pic below. First, the tab in front of the connector leads is too tall for our connector to fit so I took that down maybe 1/8”, as opposed to bending the tabs upward. Then the two (and one on the other side) other plastic beams on top of the circle. Take those down just a tad and the light assembly pops right in with no pressure or protrusion.

The logo still is at an angle which I don’t like but that will be easily remedied by dremeling a notch in the housing about 1/8 turn from the factory notch. I didn’t do that because I’m going to do the Esky mirror swap in the next few weeks and I don’t feel like doing the notch project twice. Hope this helps.
EEA9168E-26B9-463E-86CF-22F3CE11A4EC.jpeg